Februar 04, 2014

PLAID

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Saint Laurent flannel (mens), Falke tights, Vintage velvet bag, Celine Aviator, Sam Edelman shoes

I am so happy that I  f i n a l l y  got the Saint Laurent flannel that I've wanted so badly since like 9 months. I only have it since one week and I already live in it lol. I tried the brown/red and the grey/red flannels as well but I didn't like the fabric because it was kinda prickly but the fabric of this one so soft and amazing. I hope you don't mind  that I wear it more often haha xxx

photos: Jan Werner

7 Kommentare:

  1. Pretty rad...love the bag!!

    x
    StephC

    http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

    stephc16.tumblr.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really like your flannel! So nice that you're wearing a men's shirt as a dress :) gives this cool look a little bit of a sexy touch. xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Auf DIESE SCHUHE bin ich schon neidisch, seitdem ich sie das erste mal an dir gesehen habe, haha :D tolles Outfit :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wie wärs mal mit ner hose?

    AntwortenLöschen