Mai 23, 2014

ANGEL

2

1
3
4

Vintage slip dress, Zara fur jacket, Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony platforms, Celine Audrey

A couples of weeks ago i went to my local secondhand store in my hometown and I came across some beautiful slip dresses. This is one of them, I don't know why I am so obsessed with slip dresses maybe it's because i love wearing not that much clothing or just because they look really delicate and cute. I made the look complete with MAC Morange on my lips.

photos by my mom

7 Kommentare:

  1. The perfect monochrome outfit!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. this whole look is so pretty!!! It's sexy and elegnat.

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hast du dir die Lippen machen lassen???

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. liebe dein outfit josie! hab nen fan-video für dich gemacht :) hoffe es gefällt dir
    <3http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWEN7pePkQ

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous Outfit! I really like it. Well , I am looking for some Midi dresses for myself at minimum of budget.

    AntwortenLöschen