Mai 01, 2014

GUNS N' ROSES

2



1
Vintage Guns n' Roses tshirt, JBrand jeans, Jeffrey Campbell boots, Celine aviators

Wohooo, I can't believe its already may. I'm so excited for this summer. I'm the happiest when I travel and meet new people from all over the world and see new places and I'm so happy that I have the chance to go to so many different places with my friends.Theres also my second favorite thing a lot this summer; concerts. If you follow me on instagram you must've seen it, I love love love concerts. Theres nothing better than hearing the music you listen to every day live and forget everything around you, when they stand in front of you an perform your favorite songs and you start to feel the music and dance and party. It's pure joy. I'm going to Amsterdam today with Duc, I'll keep you posted on instagram here! Happy (early) weekend everyone xoxo

photos: Dustin Hanke

2 Kommentare: