Juni 24, 2014

OCEAN BLUE

josephine_meng_levis501_5

josephine_meng_levis501_3
Josephine_meng_levis501_4
josephine_meng_summerlisten_levis501_2

Vintage Levi's 501, crochet bikini top

The last couple of weeks have been so crazy for me, I've been to so many places in different countries that I couldn't find the time to blog as much a I used to. Before I went to Amsterdam last week, my friend shoot these photos of me just wearing a top and jeans at home. I didn't have my camera with me, just a polaroid to capture the moment. If you're interested, I can do a post with polaroid photos from my travels. Thanks for following me xx

photos: Duc Do Tam

14 Kommentare:

  1. oh, wow, die haarfarbe steht dir so unheimlich gut! wundervolle fotos!
    und ich bin total für einen polaroid-post.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich bin auch für die Polaroids. wo gibts den häkel Bikini?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. die Bilder sehen super aus! die Haarfarbe ist toll!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You look amazing with blond hair...I´ve been thinking about going blond for such a long time, I have very similar skin color as you and my natural hair is sort of brown/greyish....I hope I will lookhalf as good as you :)) Tess

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I really like your bikini top and this tattoo is fierce! I´m so glad that I found out your blog, it´s so lovely and now I´m your newest follower :)


    www.dodolce.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. amazing loook
    http://amandachic.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh mein Goooott, ich liebe deinen Blog, verfolge ihn auch regelmäßig! :)
    Würde mich auf Feedback von dir freuen! :)

    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. You look fabulous on this outfit. I really like it. Thanks for sharing this stuff.
    Tunic tops for women

    AntwortenLöschen