September 21, 2014

LONG TIME NO SEE

Foto 1-16

Foto 5-2
Foto 3-7
Foto-104
Foto 4-7
Foto 2-14
Zara heels and blazer, T by Alexander Wang top, Levi's jeans, Celine Audrey sunnies

photos: Dustin Hanke

HELLOOOOO GUYS, i am finally back and this time for real! I spent the last few weeks in Los Angeles and New York (photos coming soon) and I had a really great time with (almost) no internet. I won't post as much as I used to in the next weeks but you'll see new stuff from me at least once a week. And in December i'll be 100% back on track. Thanks for all your support, love y'all xx PS: don't forget to check out my instagram 

8 Kommentare:

  1. I'm so glad you're back!! I'm in love with the top and the sunnies! Keep having fun!!

    http://insidethefashionista.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yay, finally!! hope you had the best time in la/nyc! i can't wait for all those pictures!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love how you styled the Levi's jeans and the Alexander Wang top, everything just on point!

    x Lola from www.ixmlola.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Nice blazer and jeans :) OASAP FALL GIVEAWAY! Click here to enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/09/oasap-fall-giveaway.html#more :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ich liebe einfach wie du dich anziehst, das passt einfach alles immer so cool zusammen & zu dir.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. sieht aus, als müsstest du erstmal wieder 4 Wochen nur Wassermelone schlemmen ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You are looking really great. I like it. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures.
    Blouses for women

    AntwortenLöschen